Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hi Everyone!!
Well hope you all Had a great weekend. I did! Started off with heading out to Banning to visit with my sister.We arrived there and it was freezing lol! My kids loved that they could see all the near by mountains covered in snow little to all of our surprise within about a few hours of being there it started to SNOW!!! We all ran out for the whole 10 minutes that it fell and just seeing the excitement on their faces was priceless... We hung out then had early dinner and just enjoyed being with each other. Then Sunday came along and we headed to Yucipa to celebrate my uncle's wife big 30... All the kids played, grown-ups socialized and had a great time. So I didn't get much crafting in this weekend but i plan on working on some tonight if i can. So thanks for stopping by and for becoming a follower :)

No comments: