Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF!!!

Happy Friday to All!
Well it's been almost a week and i still can't post comments to any of you creative ladies,I'm sorry!! I will continue to find a way to fix it.. I've made some progress i can comment on my blog as well as a few of you just not all :(
Well even with all the craziness trying to fix it i managed to make two important cards. The first on is for my nephew's baptism which is tomorrow and the other is soooo important because.... It is for someone that is very dear to me and I'm just so excited for her Yay!!!!
I do plan on entering these into some challenges however the news that inspired the card is worth more then i could ever receive in a contest.. Congratulations!!xoxo

 cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/




4 comments:

Delphine said...

Fantastic cards, Nikki! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Donna said...

Wonderful cards Nikki and just perfect for our 'Anything But Square' challenge at Cupcake this week... Thanks for joining in the fun with us :) Donna x

Norma said...

Love the cards!! The cross is so gorgeous in person loved it!! and the baby card is so special thank you!!
Hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

These are both very nice! I especially love the baby card :) I really struggle with those so I am always glad to see cute ideas!