Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thank you Martha!!

Hi Everyone!!!
  I just wanted to share these cards i made using the awesome cuts that i  received  in the KC Cropper cut swap from face book. I entered this last month with other talented ladies from the group bloggin gals... We each cut 2 cuts and gave to the other 5 participants. IT was really fun getting all these different cuts from cartridges i don't have but now want lol! Theses two card are from the cuts i received from Martha Galvez. You should check her out on face book or at http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/ and become a follower... Thank you Martha, I hope  you enjoy what i did with your cuts.... Thanks for stopping by:)




7 comments:

~ Creating a Crafty Life ~ said...

So Beautiful Nicole!!! Martha's cuts were Fabulous, wish I had been in on that one ;)

Highland Monkey's said...

Lovely cards you have made.

Georgiana said...

I love this cut. I used in once, but I think I may need to again!

Great job and the colors are fabulous!
Georgiana

Anonymous said...

Both cards are beautiful! I absoluetly LOVE the peacock one with how you added the feathers--that was such a great touch!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew

S Glup said...

So beautiful....what an amazing way to use these adorable cuts...love it;00...TFS

}}}HUGS{{{,
Sheri G

Shelly Lynn said...

You did a fabulous job!! Very beautiful! All the cuts were amazing... I love how everyone embellished their cuts... very creative. Thanks for sharing these with us Nicole! AND... thanks for participating in the KC Croppers Cut Swap... hope you can join us again sometime.

Norma said...

beautiful cards girl!! LOVE the peacock card!!!TFS