Thursday, September 29, 2011

Baby Shower

Hello Everyone!
Well it's already Thursday where does the time go? As I told you my sisters baby shower was last weekend. Omg! I't was awesome. Everything looked so pretty and sweet. She and her husband received sooo many gifts it was insane. Overall it was one of the nicest showers I've been to. I know I was supposed to post pictures but in the mix of things i really didn't take many. Here are just a few. Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by :)

                                                         Some of the 50 invitations i made
 Food Table

                                                                   



                                                        
       Cones we made with stampin up
products                                       

Candy Tree Bar

                                                                 
   
                                                                   Center pieces I made

Some of the massive amount of gifts...

2 comments:

Norma said...

WOW!! everything looks amazing and LOVE those petal cone die you used for the candy:) I'm sure shannan loved everything!! The food looked delicious too YUMMY!
Hugs

Trish and Treasure said...

Love all the decorations for the baby shower,great idea with the tree you made with treats!