Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm back!!

Hi everyone!
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in awhile, it's been crazy around here. The weekend before last  was my hunnies birhday so we did a quick trip to vegas to celebrate. Which turned out to be awesome. We got much needed mommy and daddy time as well as me winning$700 WOO HOO!!! which means someones going to get some new stampin' up! stuff :) Well besides that I'm a vendor at my daughters school this week trying to help the school with much needed funds. I will have a booth there with my awesome upline Norma a.k.a. Pinkbling crafter which we will be selling all kinds of goodies from Stampin' up! So as you can tell getting ready for something like that has taken up most of my time. I'll keep you posted how we did. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting to you.

No comments: