Sunday, November 13, 2011

seasons greetings

Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday. I hope everyone is enjoying there last day of rest before the week begins again. Well here is a card that I made last month at a Stampin' up! party that I hosted for the talented demonstrator that we all know as Pinkbling Crafter. She came up with some wonderful projects for us to create. That was the party that turned me from hostess with the mostess to the newest Stampin' up! demonstrator thanks to my up line Norma. Well here's my card hope you enjoy.
Stampin' up! PRODUCTS:
Cherry cobbler cardstock#119685
Cherry cobbler marker#119681
Old olive cardstock#100702
Old olive ink#102277
Whisper white cardstock#100730
3/8"Quilted satin ribbon(Holiday mini)#124105 in Cherry cobbler
eyelet border punch#119853

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

simply beautiful!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty card!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

sarah said...

Sooooo Cute/nice/clean.. which I luv!!

Norma said...

We had a blast that day creating!!! Thank you!!
Hugs,
Norma