Thursday, January 12, 2012

Heart to Heart

Hello Everyone!
Sorry this post is getting out so late. I had a horrible night last night and forgot to post this on time. Yesterday my kids were playing around on the bed and my 5 yr. old feel off. She was knocked out for several seconds which felt like eternity to me.. She was able to get up after she awoke and we then sat at the local er for several hours making sure she was ok. The Dr. cleared her with good health and sent us home:) It is so scary thinking in just a split second something so terrifying can happen. I am blessed that she is ok and will forever thank god for hearing my prayers. Here is the card I had made and kinda goes with the circumstance. My children are my heart! Thanks for stopping by Happy Crafting,Nikki


Stampin' up! Products used:
P.S. i love you stamp#125462
Specialty designer paper"sweet shop"#125408
Dotted scallop ribbon border#119275
Wisteria Wonder card stock#122922
Wisteria Wonder ink#122936
Lucky limeade ink#122935
Modern label punch#119849
Jelly bean Brads"sweet shop'#125587
Bakers twine"wisteria wonder"#125576
Full heart punch#119883

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to receive a "New" Occasions Mini Catalog all you have to do is send me your address by email at @ nikkirbinder@live.com and I will be sure to get those out to you as soon as I can.
                                      Shop 24/7HERE!!

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a precious card, I'm glad she is okay! That's kiddies for you love jumping on everything....

Dawn said...

Beautiful card, I love those colors together!!!! I'm glad that the children are ok too. Yes, its amazing how fast accidents can happen. Scary for sure. Have a wonderful weekend...

DIANA L. said...

This is a very pretty card.
so sweet I just love it and the subtle colors.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Hey girl:) lovely card love the colors together and the added brad! I'm so glad Kayla is OK! how scary. Tell the three little monkeys no more jumping on the bed!! LOL!! Chat soon
Hugs to Kayla:)

Sandra H said...

Hi, oh this is so lovely great colours :) Sandra H

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Fab card, lovely colors too. In ur newest follower! Best wishes, Jill :)

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Glad to her she is okay.....gotta love kids, always trying to give you a heart attack :0)