Monday, February 13, 2012

Treat box

Hi everyone!
Monday already.. My kids don't have school today so we are going to try to have some fun outside before the rain comes. Here is the little treat box i made. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting, Nikki


Stampin' u! products:
Patterns love DSP#124156
Whisper white taffeta ribbon#119262
Scallop oval punch#119856
large oval punch#119855
Melon mambo ink#115656
Afterthoughts#120121
Big shot#113439
Blushing bride card stock#119756
Matchbox xl die#114490

Here are some goodies that I made for my kids class..




 Don't forget it's SALE A BRATION time... and I'm super excited for you all to take part in this promotion!!! For every $50 order before tax & shipping you will get a FREE item plus still qualify for the Hostess benefits!!   You just have to make sure you place your order through my site HERE!!  in order to get your Hostess benefits and pricing!! Please look at the Sale-A-Bration Catalog below!! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at nikkirbinder@live.com There are awesome promotions for HOSTING  and BECOMING PART OF MY TEAM as well... Happy Crafting, NIKKI

No comments: