Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Your a-maze-ing!!

Hi to all my crafty friends!
Happy humpday!!! Today I have a very cute card I made for my little ten year old cousins birthday. I've been wanting to use this new product from stampin' up for a while just really didnt have a reason until now. So here is me creation. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting, Nikki



Stapin' up! products used:
Daffodil delight ink#119667
basic black ink#101179
basic blach cardstock#121045
modern label punch#119849
Scallop circle punch#119854
Circle punch1"#119868
circle punch3/4"#119873
whisper white cardstock#100730
gel pen#1045021
Totally a- maze- ing#125507
maze game#124332
Pacific point ink#111837
Pacific point card stock#111350
Stripes emboss folder#123128
Happiest birthday wishes#122617

To all my crafty friends, The "NEW" catalog is due to come out in JUNE and I want to make sure all of  you guys get a copy!!
 If you want one sent to you automatically please make sure you place your $50 order order today HERE to get your Big Idea and Catalog in "JUNE" Don't forget that you will also qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration item out of the SAB catalog.  If you place your order before March 31, 2012.
I look forward to seeing all of your new creations...

4 comments:

Norma said...

How fun were these to make? I loved using it and I really have to make another card real soon! maybe I will get some craft time on Thursday and Friday since I will be home:) Your cousin will for sure love it and it's even interactive!! Love it
Hugs,
Norma

Creative Diva said...

This is really cute! Loved how it turned out! you did a fabulous job.

Sandra H said...

Oh so cute!!:)

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!! I really liked this set. It was on my list to order, but at the end of my most recent SU order, it didn't make the final cut. It is super cute though and yours is great!