Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bloosom Power...

Hi my crafty friends,
Well to continue with the Woo Hoo stampers event  display I've got two projects to show you today.. Here they are hope you enjoy them. Happy crafting, Nikki


Stampin' up! supply list
Bright blossoms stamp#125497
Real red card stock#102482
Daffodil delight card stock#119683
Whisper white card stock#100730
Big shot#113439
Summer smooches dsp#125409
Lace ribbon border#122362
Petite purse die#125606
Bright designer buttons#119747
In color markers#123002
SHOP 24/7HERE!!!
Woo Hoo!! I'm super excited to announce that beginning May 1st, Stampin' up! is offering a fully customizable Starter Kit for new recruits at a new lower price of $99! This will give you the perfect start to your businesses--your way!
If you decide to become a new demonstrator with Stampin' Up!, the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products--you can choose up to $125 worth of any Stampin' Up! products! you'll also receive a business supplies pack (valued at $65) to create a kit with a total value of $190 that still ships for FREE!You can click HERE for more details about joining my team..... On top of this awesome deal don't forget as a demo you get 20% off of all your personal purchases, that's right 20% off!!! You can contact me at my WEBSITE or my EMAIL for any questions.
NEW RECRUITS STARTER KITS FOR ONLY $99

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Such a cute set! Love the flower vase as the focal point.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Kimberley Hebert said...

Love your purse! I can't wait to buy the Petite Purse! My grand-daughters will love it for their birthday parties as gifts for their friends. I'm one of your new followers, stop by my new blog anytime!