Sunday, April 15, 2012

Post - it !!

Hi my crafty friends,
Well can you believe its Sunday already? This week was kinda long for me. It was spring break here for my kids but seemed more like winter. Our weather was so nasty that I felt bad not being able to have as much fun as i hoped with my kids . We did make the most of it with fun inside stuff. Well here are a few little projects I made to give to my friends or family who host workshops for me. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting,Nikki



Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack for a saving of
up to 60% on Punches, Paper, Ribbon and more......Shop now right HERE!!!

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great projects. These look perfect for teacher gift.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Pat N. said...

Your post-it note holders are adorable Nikki! Very nice--Pat

Creative Diva said...

Wow! This is really neat. What a great gift idea.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Brans said...

I love! Please follow me too!