Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall is here...

Hi to all my crafty friends
 Today is Tuesday so that means we have another challenge for you over at Die Cuttin' Divas. I wanted to do something a little different this week so rather then making a card I decided to cover some candles I bought to make them a little more fall looking. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by and enter the challenge this week... Happy crafting, Nikki

Stampin' Up! supplies:
So saffron cardstock#105118
Certainly celery cardstock#105125
Cajun craze cardstock#119684
Cherry cobbler cardstock#119685
Chocolate chip cardstock#102128
Linen thread (natural)#104199
Big shot#113439
Textured impressions emboss folder(woodgrain)#127821
Bigz die(Autumn accents)#127812
Wonderfall#128087

Shop 24/7 at my online store HERE!!!

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

I think these candles would look great on my table too. : ) We have the same favorite colors...must be because they are the best fall colors.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Creative M said...

Best Canddles EVER!!Love the Fall colors!!
Enjoy your day,
Migdalia

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Your cancles look beautiful!! Love all the colors.

Veronica DCD