Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hi to all my crafty friends
I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving Holiday. My family and I had a great couple of days off. Today we have another challenge over at DCD. This is an easy one so lets see all those awesome creations. Challenge is make a THANK YOU card and tell us what crafting supply you are thankful for. Here is a card I made with one of my favorite craft thing. It's the beautiful wings butterfly sizzlit from Stampin' Up! I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by.


 

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

So simple yet so beautiful x

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the simplicity of your card, that border is just pretty as well..

Shelly said...

So pretty Nikki, so glad you had a nice Holiday! I'm excited for this challenge, can't wait to play!
Shelly

Gerda said...

Very pretty card. Love the border.
Have a great day.
Gerda.