Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello to all my crafty friends

  I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season. I know that myself and my family sure did have a great season. We had several birthday parties, family gatherings and of course got to see SANTA!! The kids are all content with the fun stuff Santa brought so I have just a little free time to craft. Its been super busy with my wedding coming in less then three weeks I am overwhelmed with stuff. Though I am excited to be getting married after18 years of living my life with my best friend. Preparing for this big day is CRAZY!! Well in just a few weeks I will be back to my old crafty self and will be visiting all you soon.
    Now on to this weeks challenge over at DCD.. It's a sketch! Who doesn't love a new sketch to play with?...Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting, nikki.


5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Thank you Nikki, My family and l had a fab time for christmas and new year so pleased to hear you did too! lovely card and great butterflies too!! x

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the colours and the butterflies!! Lee-Ann :)

Tkat said...

love the color combo and the details. beautiful! :)

Pat N. said...

Hi Nikki, beautiful card! Oh wow, I had not heard the news. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. That must be so exciting for you (and crazy, I'm sure), but I bet it will be wonderful. Enjoy it!

Heather said...

Beautiful card! I love the color combination!