Tuesday, February 12, 2013

pretty in pink

hi to all my crafty friends
 Hope everyone had a nice wknd. I wish I could say I did but unfortunately  i can't. My wknd was spent taking care of my daughter who caught that nasty stomach flu :( (which my son had earlier in the week) and to top it off I had a fever and major headache for the past three days. I'm going to keep this short so I can get some rest and hope that no one else in our house catches this bug...
 Here is my project for our weekly challenge over at DCD. Come on by and enter your creation of the week.
 Challenge is: use the colors white and pick either red, pink, and or purple
Happy crafting, and thanks for stopping by, Nikki







6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Your card is so lovely Nikki and so Elegant too! x

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love it!!! Lee-Ann :)

Gerda said...

This card is very pretty!! Love those hearts!!
Gerda.

Pat N. said...

Your card is so pretty and soft, Nikki. Love the pink and white stripes and everything about it. Gee, hope you all get well real soon!

BugBites said...

Love the simplicity of the hearts and the monochromatic pink is just perfect. Just a prefect pretty card.
Looking forward to Designing with you over at DCD.

Migdalia said...

Very,very,BEAUTIFUL!!!
Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day,
Migdalia