Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hope

Hi to all my crafty friends
  Well today I have a card I made using one of my new favorite embossing folders as well as some pretty stamps from Stampin' Up! I hope you enjoy it and have a good day getting all those eggs colored for the bunny to hide tonight. Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting, Nikki











Stampin' Up! Promotions going on now!!!
*Paper Pumpkin kits- for more details click HERE
*NEW promotions SAVE 15%- 50% TODAY HERE
*Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE
*Sign up for some On-Line Classes with Stampin' Up! HERE
*This and That one of our newest items will debut in the 2013-2014 annual catalog, but we're giving you the chance to get it now HERE

5 comments:

L.B. said...

I love the colors on this card and the embossing just adds something

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow this is stunning. I love the embossing and the thought to stamp on top of the embossing is perfect. BIF AJ-

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card...love the embossing!!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Great colors and embossing indeed!
BIF

Norma said...

Aww... I just LOVE LOVE that embossing folder and I love how you added stamping on to it, beautiful card!!
Hugs,
Norma