Friday, April 5, 2013

Birthday fun!

Hi to all my crafty friends
  TGIF!!! I'm so excited to let you guys know that Stampin' Up! is offering FREE shipping on all orders this weekend.. So get those wish lists out and start ordering. Take advantage of all the fun promotions going on and get the shipping FREE!!!!
   Here is my card I made for today. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting, Nikki


Stampin' Up! Promotions going on now!!!
*Paper Pumpkin kits- for more details click HERE
*NEW promotions SAVE 15%- 50% TODAY HERE
*Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE
*Sign up for some On-Line Classes with Stampin' Up! HERE
 

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great design!!!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute Birthday card!!
Angela

Sukie said...

Very creative design, love the crossword! BIF

Corinne said...

so cute, love that idea...
Hugs
BIF

Haidee said...

fantastic idea TFS
from BIF

Amanda T said...

This is such a darling card!! I love it. The colors areperfect. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

Can't wait to see your next project!!
Amanda - BIF