Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pretty stripes

Hi to all my crafty friends
  Can you believe that I have a post for today? Lol I know it's been a long time and I'm sorry. I've been so crazy busy with my kids and family this summer. I still have a month before my kids go back so I will try to get a few posts up. Come September I promise there will be more!!! 
Here's a quick card I made while my up line/sister in law came over to BBQ and share her crafty mojo with me. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting, Nikki 




11 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely simple card Norma, but looks so stylish, wonderful colour combination, Kate x

Unknown said...

great colour combo, such a simple but very effective card.
TFS
BIF
Teresa
xxxx
Ceesa's Card Creations

Cara said...

Very nice! I love to color combination too!
TSF via BIF
Cara
http://creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com/

dawnmercedes said...

What great color combo...the black makes it all POP! Happy BIF!

Haidee said...

what a 'sweet' card! TFS your talent! from BIF group

Irene's Creations said...

Very sweet card. Like the stripes. BIF

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Nikki!
I've been away from BIF for awhile too! Sometimes you just have to step back!! But what a great card you made. Very simple but very pretty, too!! I love it!

Darcy BIF

Sukie said...

Pretty CAS card. Great colors too! Nice to see you posting again! BIF

Marie97 said...

Cute card! TFS from BIF

Linda Dale said...

Pretty card, love the way you finished off the inside too.
Blessings, Linda
BIF

kathy said...

I love your style, this is gorgeous xox
Kathy (BIF)