Monday, September 30, 2013

Open house


Hi to all my crafty friends
  Happy Monday to everyone. Woo hoo! I had my first open house tonight and it was so much fun. I met a bunch of new crafty friends. It was such a treat to finally meet so ladies I can share my crafting passion with. 
 I would like to personally thank all you ladies that came over tonight. 
 Here are a few pictures of set up. Of course I forgot to take pictures during event :( pictures of some of our sample projects will be coming soon:)
 Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting, Nikki
 
I just love these cookie press

Coffee set up and some coffee themed crafts.

Room set up

Samples of some stuff I made recently

 
 Digital studio products
 
 
 
 
Samples from some other great crafters
Thanks for sharing :)
 



 


 



 

 

 


Happy crafting, good night:)









1 comment:

Norma said...

Hey girl, everything looked fantastic and I love how you set up the "COFFEE" section:) fantastic and great job!!
Hugs,
Norma