Monday, September 2, 2013

Paper pumpkin

 Hi to all my crafty friends
    Happy Labor Day!! I hope everyone is having a great long weekend. Today I have  two cards that I made with out Paper Pumpkin kits. I ordered these kits for my kids and they love them. Not only do they love getting that special orange box delivered in their names but the fun creative stuff inside is great!!! Here are the samples I made using some of their kit supplies. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting, Nikki

 
 





Get all you Paper Pumpkin info  HERE or at my online store HERE
  Don't forget to add me as your demo!!!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are gorgeous!!

Sukie said...

Great cards, fun colors and patterns on the hexagons! BIF

Haidee said...

fantastic cards TFS from BIF

GabyCreates.com said...

I love hexagons and bikes on cards and layouts. These a so cool! BIF

Cara said...

I really like how some are cut out to show the hearts on the inside. Very cute.
TFS - Cara
BIF