Saturday, March 15, 2014

Birthday Blog Hop

 
 
 
Hi to all my crafty friends
Happy Saturday
Thank you for joining us on "My Cricut Craft Room's Birthday Blog Hop" Today I made a fun "Minion" invitation that we used for my daughters 8th birthday party coming up next weekend. *Don't forget to come by next week to see more pictures from the party*.
 
 
 
I used Stampin' ups Card Base Pop n Cuts die cut *130099* with the Dress Form Pop n Cuts *130100*die cut. I also used the Big Shot *113439* to cut these out.
I used the Apothecary Accents framelits*127003* to cut out the stamped image from Happy Day*130297* and Sketched Birthday*130426* I also used the stamp set Gorgeous Grunge*130517* for the splatter look on the front. Card stock used was Daffodil Delight*119683*/ink*119672*, Marina Mist*119682*/Ink*126962*,Whisper White*100730*, Basic Black*121045*, Basic Gray*121044* and the Melon Mambo ink*126948* finished it off with some Marina Mist retired ribbon
 
 
 
YOUR NEXT STOP IS SHANANN

  Erica
  Connie 



Thank you so much for hopping along today and don't forget to stop by for a visit every now and then.
Happy Crafting, Nikki


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Thank you for sharing!

Morph Mania Creations said...

Awe, such a cute invitation.

Softail_Baby81 said...

These invites are soooo cute! Not only am I obsessed with Minions, but Love your work also!

Vicki Glenn said...

Adorable card. Hope the party is a hit.

Connie Creates 4U said...

Thanks for sharing. This is such a cute invitation. Love how you created it and love that Minion figure!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to the party pictures!!!

Salnclts said...

What a cute invitation! I love the splash of color on the front and the minion! I can't wait to see the party pictures as well!

cvjac2009 said...

You know what they say about great minds think a like, you and me are on the same page. Your minion invitation came out fabulous and I love the splatter look you did on the front