Friday, September 9, 2011

First day of school

Hello!
Well yesterday was the first day of school for my girls. My oldest is entering the 3rd grade and my middle child is  going into kindergarten. Lucky me i still have my three year old son and my crafting supplies to keep me busy at home lol! As for the girls they had a GREAT first day... Here are some photos along with a little card i made and slipped in their lunch boxes. Hope you enjoy!
My kindergartner and 3rd grader
                                                            pick up time from kinder
                                                          My Little one happy to see big sis

                                                                 Have a great day notes

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Your girls are adorable and so are the cards! Guess what? we live in the same area. We live in the seaside school district, such a small world!!!
Shelly
Mypaperlove.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Aww they look so cute!! I can't wait to see the girls and hear from them how first day of school was:) Cute cards I'm sure they loved and were surprise to find them in their lunch box!! See you guys this weekend!!
Hugs