Monday, October 10, 2011

congrats!

Hello
Well it's Monday again. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine is still going my kids didn't have school today so we've been crafting a little today trying to pass the time. It's my lazy day today because starting tomorrow I need to get ready for two parties this weekend. First my daughters 8th bday on sat.,then my stampin' up demo party on Sunday. There are a lot of preparations for both as well as school, housework and taking care of my 3 year old son that loves to make messes in every room we walk into lol. By the way we still have space open for craft party!! So here is a little card I made for my uncle and his wife to congratulate them on their new house. Hope you enjoy.



4 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

So pretty ,love that lacy look.

Smiles Sher

Norma said...

Love that stamp set and well done!! Love it
Hugs

~Olga said...

Love your card, Nikki. The whole cuteness of it, its to darling.

scrappinC said...

Hi Nicole, Just wanted to let you know to stop by my blog I have and award for you.
Cindy Lou