Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Guest Designer

Hi everyone!
 Well Monday came and went again already. Time is passing way to fast. I have some good news i want to share with you. I've been asked to guest design for the talented bunch over at Die Cuttin' Divas. If all goes as planned I will have a permanent spot on their design team this Jan. So please stop by and show these talented crafters so love. Here is the card that I made for this weeks sketch challenge. I hope you enjoy and happy crafting to you:)


Remember you can shop 24/7 for all your Stampin' up! products HERE!!

5 comments:

Pat N. said...

Sweet card, Nikki. Happy to be guest designing with you on DCD! And thanks for following me!--Pat N.

Yvonne said...

Your card is amazing! Great job and Thank you for being a guest designer this week!

Jennipher said...

Thanks for coming to visit me. I love how this turned out. Very nice. I'm looking forward to designing with you at Die-Cuttin'Divas. It's exciting isn't it? Thanks for following. I'll follow you back.

Shelby said...

Wonderful job! Love how you created the banners and the colors are perfect.

Shelby

Norma said...

Great job on the card! Love the sketch set up:)
Hugs