Monday, November 14, 2011

Noel

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday. I hope everyone had a great weekend. My family and I did. We got to visit and hang out with each other. I got a little crafting done too! Here is yet another two different cards I made with the Simply sent" Everyday elegance" card kit. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by.
 This one i used the Something for christmas stamp in the Baja breeze with the glimmer paper snowflake punch.
This one i went a different way and used the Noel stamp from the Warmest Wishes stamp set. I embossed the Top note with the snow burst folder and added some rhinestones.

Stampin' up! products used:
Simply sent card set"Everyday Elegance"#122377
Warmest wishes stamp set#122675
Something for Christmas stamp set#122907
Top note#113463
Snow burst folder#124096
Snow flake punch#119852
Basic rhinestones#119246
Big shot#113439
Glimmer paper#124005
Whisper white cardstock#100730
Marina mist ink#119668
Baja breeze ink#111833

3 comments:

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful card!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Shelly said...

Both are just so pretty! Beautiful paper!
Hope all is well and hope the kids are over being sick. Both mine are just getting started :( Long week ahead, take care.
Shelly

Norma said...

Another great set of cards girl:)
Hugs