Monday, May 28, 2012

Hi my crafty friends,
I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I had a great one. Friday was my nieces spa bday party, so I dropped my two girls off and had dinner with the two men in my life. My son and hunny. Saturday was my sons 4th birthday party. We had an awesome Avenger party!!Then Sunday my youngest daughter had a friends bday party to attend so the rest of us got to visit my grandma who lived close by. Then on Monday we all just relaxed and hung out and had a BBQ with family. For those of you who visit know that today is Tuesday challenge over at DCD... This is going to be my last DCD DT project for a little while because I am going to be taking some time to visit with my grandma who has been battling cancer for a little while now and is not doing very well. I want to spend as much time as I can with her right now. So I hope you will still stop by from time to time as I hope to post projects as often as I can. So here is my final project for a while. Hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting, Nikki

Enjoy and have fun with this week's challenge. Anything Goes!
Sponsor: Joy's Life


Guest Diva: Cely from http://www.hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com/ and Glenda from http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Thank you for this wonderful post! Your long weekend sounded perfect! The information about your grandma touched my heart! Thank you for taking the time to be with her at this point in her life. God bless you as you minister to her needs.
Your project is stunning! Beautiful work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful idea. I love it! I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. Your family is in my prayers. Happy birthday to your lil' man also......my daughter turned 4 on the 25th and we had her party on Sunday :0) Big hugs to you Nikki!

Regena said...

Great project!! thanks for sharing,,,I would like to enter ur giveaway..but for some reason I cant leave a comment on that post

Paper Deckerations said...

Beautiful project! I hope you are able to spend a lot of quality time with your grandmother

Candy said...

What an adorable little box! I love that flower on the top!! Fabulous!
Candy

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCD Suzanne

Norma said...

Beautiful Nicole and sad to see this box retire:( Love the flower too:)
Hugs,
Norma

Gerda said...

Nikky, what a great project, beautiful! Hope you have a great time with you're Grandma!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Creative Diva said...

What a beautiful project! Enjoy this time with your Grandma. It is more important. We are here when you return.

Hugs,
Patty

Georgiana said...

This gift set is beautiful. Hope your time with grandma is special and enjoy every moment you have.

Be sure to keep in touch,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Norma said...

Girl missing your projects!!!! I want more.... LOL!!
Hugs,
Norma