Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hey,Man

Hi to all my crafty friends
    Happy Hump day. Today I have a quick set of cards that I made using from  my kit by "My Paper Pumpkin" sold by Stampin' up. This is a complete kit you get delivered to your door monthly. In your kit you get all the goodies you need to create awesome fun projects for all occasions. This month they focused on Father's Day. How Cute are these cards? If you would like more info on receiving your very own paper pumpkin kit then click HERE. I hope you enjoyed stopping by. Happy crafting, Nikki
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Paper Pumpkin "HEY Man" kit
 
Kit included
Hey,man photopolymer stamp
Marina Mist classic stampin' spot
4-1/4 x5-1/2 printed card bases
3x3 printed card bases
self-adhesive stickers
die cut accents
Very Vanilla Medium envelopes
Very Vanilla square envelopes
Soft suede baker's twine
Soft suede Candy dots
Stampin' dimensionals



No comments: