Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DCD challenge: Sketch week


Hi Everyone!
Well It's Tuesday already!! We have a fun challenge this week for all of you. Die Cuttin' Divas came up with this awesome sketch for you to play with.
Here is my take on the sketch I hope you enjoy..



 Our sponsor this week is our very own Die Cuttin' Diva, Suzanne. She is going to do a goodie bag !!


 


Don't forget it's SALE A BRATION time... and I'm super excited for you all to take part in this promotion!!! For every $50 order before tax & shipping you will get a FREE item plus still qualify for the Hostess benefits!!   You just have to make sure you place your order through my site HERE !!  in order to get your Hostess benefits and pricing!! Please look at the Sale-A-Bration Catalog below!! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at nikkirbinder@live.com There are awesome promotions for HOSTING  and BECOMING PART OF MY TEAM as well... Happy Crafting, NIKKI

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

This card is so beautiful:) Sandra H

Kathleen said...

Beautiful!
http://heritagecollectorstorybook.blogspot.com/

Norma said...

Lovely card Nicole and love the way you used the labels framelits!! I have to give the sketch a try:)
Hugs,
Norma

Norma said...

Lovely card Nicole and love the way you used the labels framelits!! I have to give the sketch a try:)
Hugs,
Norma

Shelly said...

Hi Nikki, Pretty card! I hope all is well with you and the family!
Shelly

Creative Diva said...

This is truly beautiful and that image is just too cute.

Pat N. said...

Pretty card Nikki--just noticed that the border punch is embossed--very nice! Hey, can't believe that Norma is your sis-in-law! Such a small world. She was one of my very first followers!--Pat N.

Gerda said...

Nikki,

Beautiful card and I love the stamp on it!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Beautiful card! Love the pearls and the embossing.
Candy