Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hostess Gift

Hello Everyone!
Yay! It's Thursday, Time to see my two handsome vampires... Boy do I love Vampire Diaries. Today I have  a little something that I made last week for my aunt who hosted a workshop for me. Thank you again it turned out AWESOME!!! I also will throw in a couple of pix from the workshop. Hope you enjoy, Happy Crafting, Nikki

 I bought the note pads, and pen at Michael's in their $ bins..

Products used from Stampin' up!:
Blushing bride card stock#119796
Whisper white card stock#100730
DSP"Love patterns"#124156
Large tag punch#119876
Scallop oval punch#119856
XL large oval punch#119859
versamarker#100901
Stampin' Emboss powder"white"#109132
Heat tool#100005
Mini clothespins#122942
Grosgrain ribbon"pink pirouette"#111363
Ribbon Taffta"Whisper white"#119262

More workshop pictures!








                                   Hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget it's SALE A BRATION time... and I'm super excited for you all to take part in this promotion!!! For every $50 order before tax & shipping you will get a FREE item plus still qualify for the Hostess benefits!!   You just have to make sure you place your order through my site HERE !!  in order to get your Hostess benefits and pricing!! Please look at the Sale-A-Bration Catalog below!! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at nikkirbinder@live.com There are awesome promotions for HOSTING  and BECOMING PART OF MY TEAM as well... Happy Crafting, NIKKI

3 comments:

Beckie said...

OMGosh! How awesome was all of this? I love that gift. I want the tutorial!

Be blessed, Beckie

Sandra H said...

That's a lovely gift and you look like you all had a fab time:) Sandra H

Anonymous said...

The notepad was awesome. What a wonderful gift. Great job on your workshop too :o)