Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DCD Rosette challenge

Hi to all my crafty friends!
Happy Tuesday to you all. Today is Tuesday challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas. This week is really cool because I got to use one of my new dies from Stampin' up!the xl Rosette die that my sister in law gave me for my Birthday. This was my first time using it and boy did I fall in love with it. So let's get on with it..

Recipe Challenge: Rosettes, Ribbon, and/or Rhinestones


Sponsor: Cutters Creek

Here is my project for this challenge. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting, Nikki

THERE'S STILL TIME!!!
To all my crafty friends, The "NEW" catalog is due to come out in JUNE and I want to make sure all of you guys get a copy!!

If you want one sent to you automatically please make sure you place your $50 order order today HERE to get your Big Idea and Catalog in "JUNE" Don't forget that you will also qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration item out of the SAB catalog. If you place your order before March 31, 2012.

I look forward to seeing all of your new creations...

6 comments:

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Hi Nikki!!

I love that rosette! Your little bunny is adorable and the colors just blend so well together. Beautiful job.

Thanks for sharing,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

Beautiful rosette and I love the little bunny on it.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That bunny is CUTE CUTE CUTE! Love the colors you chose for your rosette!

Pat N. said...

Your rosette is beautiful, Nikki, and that bunny is too cute!--Pat

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a beautiful rosette! Add a sentiment on the back and you have a wonderful, unique card! Great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Creative Diva said...

Hi Nikki!

It was great meeting you today. I had so much fun at the event. Just wanting to say that I was speechless when I saw your project. Gorgeous..

Hugs,
Patty