Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DCD Tuesday Challenge

Hi to all my crafty friends,
Happy Tuesday. Today is another challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas. This was week was fun but a little challenging. But with a little inspiration I finally decided on a layout for my card. I hope you guys enjoy. Thanks for stopping by, Happy crafting Nikki
                                                                

                                                                  Sketch of the week


Sponsor: Art for the Heart
My take on this sketch. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting, Nikki



6 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is brilliant x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

So beautiful!!

Hugs,
Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Sandra H said...

This is stunning:)x

Norma said...

Lovely card girl with Fun colors. How funny I was going to use the same stamp LOL!! It was fun being part of your Team today:)
Hugs,
Norma

Shelly said...

So pretty Nikki, Hope you and the family are well.
Have a GREAT night!
Shelly

Gerda said...

Beautiful card. Love the stamps you used.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com