Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween crafts

Hi to all my crafty friends
  Boy is this a busy week. With all the fun Halloween adventures I've been so busy. I finished putting up all my final decorations to give the trick or treater's a little scare. Made all 66 treat bags for my two daughters class parties, which I will post tomorrow for you guys to see:) I also made two cute Halloween projects for my DT challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas . This weeks challenge was anything goes so I decided to do just a few more Halloween projects before its over. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting, Nikki

First project is a frame I bought at Michael's in the $ bin. I just loved how easy it was to decorate with all my Stampin' Up! products.






This project i used a block from oriental trading that I had packed in my closet collecting dust. I covered it in DSP from SU and added fun Halloween stamps, punches and embellishments to make it spooktacular..





Shop 24/7 at my online store HERE!!

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning!! x

Pat N. said...

Great Halloween projects, Nikki. Can't wait to see the 60 treat bags! Wow, you've been busy.

Norma said...

WOW! both of these projects look AWESOME! I loved using that stamp set and googly eyes, so much fun!! Glad to see you posting:) A Halloween photo of yesterday would be perfect on that frame:)
Hugs,
Norma