Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Hi to all my crafty friends
  Happy Halloween to you all. I hope your day is full of spooktacular fun...I will be starting this morning off with the 1st and 4th grade Halloween costume parade at my daughters school. Then off to two separate class parties that are at the same time go figure!! Then Hurry home before they get out and make cupcakes, party treats and get the house ready for the family to come over and go trick or treating. After all the trick or treating we have a fun surprise for all the kids. We will be playing Halloween movies out side projected on the garage while we eat yummy nachos and snack on our monster popcorn hands(pictured below). So as you can see we have a busy day so I will be wishing you all a safe and fun Halloween night. Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting, Nikki


 All 66 goodie bags for my two daughters class parties..
Yummy monster popcorn hands for movie time..
 
 
 
Shop 24/7 at my online store HERE!!!

1 comment:

Norma said...

HOw fun and great everything looks! I bet the kids had a great time!!
Hugs,
Norma