Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hey there

Hi to all my crafty friends
 Yesterday I had such a fun day shopping with my kids. We went and picked out fun summer clothes and accessories. Then had a nice lunch together. Oh how I love it when you can spend a whole day and not have to break up one sibling fight. Lol!! 
   On to today's post. I made this card for  this weeks challenge over at DCD.. Challenge is: birthday with 3 embellishments...
Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting, Nikki 
I used ribbon, rhinestones and brads which you can get them all at my online Stampin' Ip! Store now!!

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is perfect. I love the CAS feel.
Anita

Norma said...

Great way to use the items from the My Paper Pumpkin to make a different card!!!
Hugs
Norma